Sunday, April 16, 2017

Final Farewell

Mood:


Hey there... the editing is finally done, and this is my final blog posting before y'all get the chance to feast your eyes on our amazing project. There have been many challenges in the creation of my final portfolio: iMovie being psycho, Kass and I being out of town on opposite weekends, having no storage space on my laptop, having no storage space on iMovie, having no storage space on my USB, BASICALLY HAVING NO STORAGE SPACE ANYWHERE AT ALL, etc.

However, completing my portfolio project was one of the most educational and rewarding experiences that I've ever had in my life. I've learned so much information this school year throughout the course, and much through this project. I challenged myself to be creative and risky, starting with the documentary idea. I have never created such an abstract project, much more one that focused on me. It was extremely challenging for Kass and I to plan it out but now that we've got this experience under our belt, we'll be much better next time.

Originally, I thought it would be difficult to work with my best friend on this type of project, and it was... JUST KIDDING!! It was actually super interesting to work with her because we think and learn in different ways. She thinks out loud while I think in writing, so she says a bunch of stuff and I write down a bunch of stuff related to her stuff, and it just works!

Overall, I can't wait to show off our project because we've put so much work into it, and we really think that it is a cool piece for us to have created. No matter what grade I receive, it cannot compare to the learning value that came with it. I hope you can see at least of portion of how much I've gained from research, production, and post-production through my blog, and I thank you for joining me during this great experience. I'm sad that it's over, but I'm ready to take on larger and even more weird projects in the future.

Gen Z rocks!
Chey :D

No comments:

Post a Comment