Saturday, April 9, 2016

Entry #18: Final Film!


Mood: Pleased

Hey! I'm a bit sad knowing that this is going to be the last time I write about my crazy journey to create Borderline. I've had a great time experimenting with skills that I've never really given thought about, and I'm so glad that I did. AICE Media is a class that means so much to me and has completely changed the way I view the world; for that, I'm extremely grateful. Throughout this learning adventure, I've learned a lot about myself and others and that information will stay with me forever. I thank you for exploring the media world with me, and I sincerely hope that you enjoy the film opening because I know I enjoyed producing it. Please be sure to check your settings to ensure that you're watching this video at the highest quality!



Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment