Sunday, March 5, 2017

Aaaaaand We're Back!

Mood: Nostalgic

Hiiii! My name is Cheyenne Desrosiers, and I am super excited to be doing my portfolio project for A level. Last year in AS was a learning experience for me, and it was an absolute blast. This year, I'm hoping to take all of my knowledge from both of my Media Studies courses to create a great final product.

Opening up my blog again to begin this year's project got me thinking about my final project from last year, and the entire learning process was amazing for me. I got so much out of the blog, CCR, and actual creation of the film intro; I can't wait to see what new ideas and challenges I will develop and overcome with my new project!

I am currently working on making changes to my blog, visually, and changing up a few of the features because items like the title ("Chronicles of a Newbie") are reflective of my project and skills from last year. I'm hoping to switch a few things up to make my blog reflect the more logical documentary that I'll be creating and add in interactive widgets like polls. 

This is what it looks like now for reference:
Take a nice, looooong look because this format is going bye bye soon :)
I have only ever made one documentary in my life, and it was during A level. I learned a lot of great information when my project was critiqued, and I'm glad that I can use those tips to create my new doc. I know now to think about head room for interviews, interview locations, interview subjects, and vectors. I am adamant that my new product will be a reflection of all of the hard work I have put into Media Studies thus far.

I am 100000% ready to begin this journey, and I will definitely keep you updated on any new ideas, conflicts, or inspirations that arise during this time. I cannot wait to put my mind to work to develop something great!

Until next time!
Chey :)





No comments:

Post a Comment