Sunday, April 9, 2017

Fix It, Change It, Rearrange It

Mood: Nitpicky

Hey there! I've been editing up a storm for the past few days, as well as finalizing the script and working on the website. It's been SUPER busy for me, as I know there's a lot to get done. Kass and I will go over everything we have when she gets back from her trip, and all we'll need to do is finish up some last-minute scenes (which won't be bad - we know what we want now). 

So, editing. Here are a few things I've noticed:
1. The projector decided to be funny and change the color of our slide throughout our filming day, so I've been editing each video on iMovie to fix this problem. I'm very proud to say that I learned how to match the color of the videos to one another all by myself, no tutorial needed! I've come a long way :')
DO YOU SEE THIS MAGIC!!!!

2. The head room for each subject is a little different each time, as we filmed our subjects at different times and moved the camera around for different angles. Therefore, the compositions are not the same for them all, and the head room is a little much for some of the shorter subjects. I realized this problem during filming, as the words were projected differently on each subject due to height differences, and I tried to remedy that by adjusting the projector's height (stacking yearbook on top of yearbook, I knew they were good for something)! Alas, the differences prevail, so I'm just cropping the videos to lessen the visual disconnect between shots and amount of head room.

Now, about the website:
I have no idea what to make the URL because, and I don't know if it's just me, but wearenotwhoyouthinkweare.weebly.com seems like a bit much... plus, I don't think anyone would remember the URL WANWYTWA.weebly.com either, so I think the winner is WeAreGenZ.weebly.com. Short and sweet.

Anyhow, I'll update you soon on how the design/layout is going, but I'm definitely putting the most important content on the home page for easy access!

And by the way, I'm totally loving the music with all of our shots!! That's a great sign because music is such an integral part of creating a tone for our piece, so I'm happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment